Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Total Nonsense

... is exactly what I felt like posting today.

I know this picture would be cooler if the speedo was not firmly planted at Zero MPH, but you should just never (ahem) actually drive a VW while taking photos. Once upon a time, I transcribed the life and times of historic preservation architect Wayne Bell while working in the Department of Oral History at Baylor University, and Wayne said this was how the movement started--the so-called "Windshield Survey." Now you know!



Who can name the bar?


4 comments:

Mary said...

are y'all having fun without me? :(

David Hill said...

No. I would never dream of that!! :P

This photo originated from drinking with my friends who are actually not photographers. Imagine that. I know it's really difficult.

Jake Holt Photography said...

I'm saying Mean-Eyed Cat.

John said...

I think "you should never (ahem) drive a VW" would have been sufficient.