Friday, September 28, 2007

More Black and White

Lately I've been throwing more black and white into my wedding mixes. I definitely still include way more color, but b+w is on the upswing with me right now. I can't explain what inspired this, but I'm sure it's here to stay. Amanda and Jody got married at their gorgeous home church in Rosenberg, followed by a reception in a classic country dance hall. I love the old dance halls. They have a lot of character. And really bad lighting. But bad lighting never stops us.









1 comment:

Allen Doberenz said...

More B&W=better!! I don't think people appreciate black and white as much as they should... I think these are some of the best shots on your recently posted wedding images... I prefer these emotionally focused images to a color image anyday!